UNIVERISTY INDOOR ROWING SERIES 2019
Hosted by the University of Bristol Boat club
10thNovember 2019, 9-4pm
Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, University of Bristol, BS9 2BJ
Entries are now live for the Bristol UIRS 2019. To enter please download the form below. Entries are £5 per seat. All events are across a 2000m distance unless otherwise specified.
- BUCS Championships Openweight Men
- BUCS Championships Openweight Women
- BUCS Championships Lightweight Men (<75kg)
- BUCS Championships Lightweight Women (<61.5kg)
- BUCS Championships Beginner Men (1000m)
- BUCS Championships Beginner Women (1000m)
- BUCS Championships Adaptive Men
- BUCS Championships Adaptive Women
- Openweight Club Men
- Openweight Club Women
- Masters Men (1000m)
- Masters Women (1000m)
- Novice Men's Team Relay (4x500m)
- Novice Women's Team Relay (4x500m)
- UoBristol Team Relay*
(*the Team Relay is open to all UoBristol societies, teams of 4 will race across a 2000m distance in 500m intervals, entries are £5 per team)
(*If there are less than 10 entries in an event, the event will not go ahead. For adaptive events, if there are less then 3 the event will not go ahead)
To enter, simply download the form below, fill it in & send it back to Simran Gill on email@example.com
N/B: Entries close at MIDNIGHT on MONDAY 4th NOVEMBER.
Clubs wishing to enter athletes into the national ranking for BUCS points must do so individually through the official BUCS website.
On the day, every student must have their student card with them to prove eligibility, should we request.
Full competitor information will be released nearer the date of the event.
Simran Gill (UBBC Events Officer)
For more information on Indoor Rowing head over to:
By entering, participants are consenting to photography and imaging on the day which may be used for promotional purposes.